Whether you are starting out with IPTV now or you are an expert user switching to a better app, this is the only step-by-step guide you need to enjoy your favourite playlists.
Nanomid Player was our choice also because it’s free to use for 2 weeks. Lifetime license comes for €9,99.
Let’s get to it!
- On the TV, open the “Smart Hub“.
- Select the “Apps” panel.
3. In the “Apps” panel, enter “Nanomid” using the remote control or the on-screen number keypad.
4. Select “NanomidPlayer” and press “Install”
5. Run the App “NanomidPlayer” and push the green button on your remote
6. Take note of the OTP code that appears on the overlay window
7. Now visit the website http://www.nanomid.com/nanoplayer
8. Click the “Add/Remove Lists” button
9. Fill the form and click the “Send” button when you’re done.
Playlist Name: choose with what name your playlist will be shown on your TV
Url: type or paste the Url address of your playlist
OTP: insert the code previously noted
10. Your playlist will show upon on your TV up in a few seconds.
11. Push the “Enter” or “OK” button to access the contents. Enjoy!